Monday, March 24, 2008


Background Information and Update


I have my main website at http://www.eeoc-corruption.com/. I go into great detail about my allegations of corruption at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and what I consider the collusion of the federal courts in this corruption. I also make an appeal to my previous representative that is illustrated there.


In this update, I learned that the alleged EEOC investigator is apparently still working at the EEOC and informed the news journal where I learned about this information. This also gives a snapshot into my allegations. This is the first part of my letter to this journal. Because of the limitations of this blogger, I must limit the physical evidence here but it is there at my main website in the first part of my article and in the introduction.


Hi Tri-City Voice:

From my past experiences with the press in my attempts to expose the most blatant acts of government corruption, I presumed you would not be interested but I thought I’d try again anyway. In your archives I came across your “Watercooler Counsel” columns by an EEOC supervisor, Rich Proulx. He answered common questions about workplace legalities. What shocked me though was when I came across an EEOC authority he cited, EEOC investigator Linda Scanlan at your website http://www.tricityvoice.com/articledisplay.php?a=5742.


I actually know these two EEOC officials from my cases at the EEOC. The following is a letter I sent to Proulx where I stated that this same investigator Scanlan had allowed the falsification of an Answer (response) to my EEOC Complaint by my previous employer’s, Certified Employment Group, client. Bingham McCutchen. Keep in mind that the Complainants are only read the Answers during the investigation and only after the case is closed do they receive written copies. And also keep in mind that this letter and the following excerpts are from reproducible federal court documents.

5 comments:

EmployeeJusticeReport.com said...

Here's how to deal with EEOC incompetence & corruption:

The only and best way to deal with EEOC investigators’ bad practices and incompetence is to expose them to the public.

Employee Justice Report, an employee advocacy platform, provides a powerful means to force EEOC to become better at weeding out frivolous cases and spending quality time on prima facie cases.
At EmployeeJusticeReport.com, complainants are able to (1) rate their investigators and (2) submit a factual report detailing their investigators incompetence and bad practices. The ratings will be seen by millions of people and, with the intense eyes on EEOC, they will be forced to become more efficient and consistently fair. The reports filed will establish a permanent record on investigators, which can be used to highlight and deal with patterns of incompetence and bad/illegal practices. The other side of the coin is that good investigators will hopefully get good ratings and will be encouraged to continue doing their best.

Marlon Wilson, Founder & President
Employee Justice Report
Employeejusticereport.com
Wilsharp Communications Group

justice4all said...

Dear Reader: I've read Karl experience with EEOC. What is really going on EEOC is in violation of Federal criminal law title 18 U.S. Code. The purview to determine violation of criminal laws lies with the Attorney General or Regional U.S. Attorney.Fraud and False statements on an official document see title 18 sec. 1001 also title 18 sec. 1510 and 28 USC sec. 535.
Contact me via web site or leave any question. JOE

Unknown said...

JUST ASSASSINATE THE DIRECTOR OF THE EEOC, JACQUELINE A. BERRIEN. LODGE A .22 CALIBER BULLET IN HER DUMB HEAD AND SEE IF THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE EEOC'S STUPID ATTITUDE.

Unknown said...

Public Corruption in Elected Offices and Courts

Employer, General Dynamics Information Technology violated my ADA and ADAAA Rights. I was harassed after asking company to enforce company policy.

On 03/20/2014, Filed charge of Discrimination at EEOC Houston Tx. Jeremy Crosbie never informed me of my rights under ADA and ADAAA. In fact, Jeremy Crosbie never investigated my case, witness were never contacted. I believe he was paid off.

On 10/07/2015, Contact was made with Federal Court, Southern District of Texas (4:15-cv-03038). Civil Suit was brought against U.S. EEOC, U.S. Attorney General Lynch, U.S. Attorney Kenneth Magidon, Jeremy Crosbie and Martin S. Ebel.
***Instead of granting my motion for a court appointed attorney, I was told I could represent myself (Now I know why that was done.)

On 10/26/2015, packet was submitted to FBI, Special Agent Perrye K. Turner.

***On 11/04/2015, Lynn N. Hughes United States District Judge, entered an Opinion on Dismissal and a Final Dismissal with Prejudice. (H-15-3038)
Federal Investigator, Jeremy Crosby and Acting District Director, Martin S. Ebel have committed treason and obstructed justice.

It is time for the Lord to act, for your law has been broken. Psalm 119:126 ESV
Father God, I ask you to arise against my enemies just as you rose against Pharaoh in Jesus name, Amen.

Follow, Ellenor P. Ratcliff on Facebook to read the full description of Public Corruption in Elected Offices and Courts. Please share and comment.

Justice Where Art Thee?

Anonymous said...

Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di www.ayamkari.co
Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
http://judicockfight.blogspot.com/2018/07/sejarah-asal-usul-sabung-ayam-di-tanah.html